Thursday, April 18, 2013

Welcome! I'm AW.

Hello! Welcome to my first blog!!  Alright so here is a little 411 on who I am.  My name is AW. Beardsley, I'm 35 years young, and I currently live in Western Maryland.

I live up in the part of Maryland that is best known for  snow & the beautiful mountain views. Although I've grown up in the mountains of Maryland, I have also lived in Northwest Ohio (where it was too cold for this girl!)  I did a lot of traveling at eighteen years old which gave me the privilege of seeing much of the United States! 

 I have five wonderful children and one overgrown kid I call Husband! I also have two feline babies named "Poe" (yes he is named after Edgar Allan Poe) and "Oreo" who was named by my oldest daughter Katie. (We wanted to name him Frost but the kids out voted us!) 

Now that you got to know a little about the personal side lets move on to the writer side of me. I have been writing poetry since I  was in elementary school but currently I'm writing my first novel (Shall I say attempting too at least.) I will blog more on that later!

Author's & their work that has inspired me as a writer:
Margret Mitchell (Gone With The Wind) J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter)  P.C. and Kristin Cast (House of Night Series) Danielle Steel (The Wedding)  Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
 Stephen King (Carrie) and last but not least Stephanie Meyers (Breaking Dawn ) 

I have many more Books & Author's that I've enjoyed reading but I'll spare you that list as it could go on forever! Well there you have it the short version of my long life! I want to thank you for stopping by & hope that you will check back in weekly !!!

                                            Yours Truly,

                                                AW.


No comments:

Post a Comment